DOG SUCCESS STORIES

CLICK TO SEE DOGS THAT WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RE-HOMEDhttp://swansearspcadogsextras.blogspot.co.uk/

Sunday 1 June 2014

MYFANWY



Hello! My name is Myfanwy. I was adopted from Llys Nini at the beginning of April, and thought I’d let you all know how I was getting on.
When I first came to my new home, I was a little bit overwhelmed by all the new surroundings, and missing my best friend Ruby, who had been adopted a day earlier by another family.

I’m not sure about this….


Cuddles! My favourite thing!
But the people in this new house seemed nice, and gave me lots of cuddles, treats and fusses.  I could tell they really loved me, and it made me feel better.

I went to the beach, and had a great time! I rolled around in the sand and ran around with a new friend.  He was a Borzoi, and much bigger than me, but I tried my best to keep up!

I had a haircut, and everyone said how beautiful I was…
I explored my big new garden….

I started to learn to walk on a harness (which I still haven’t quite got the hang of..) but we go to exciting places and meet lots of other dog friends every day!

..
I spoiled with lots of toys! First of all I didn’t know what to do with them, but when I heard them squeak I just couldn’t resist


This one is my absolute favourite! My squeaky burger!

Don’t mess with my burger!
Sometimes there’s so much to do, I wear myself out. But that’s ok, because there’s lots of snuggly blankets and baskets to curl up in…

I’m really happy here with my new family, and I’m looking forward to all the exciting adventures we have together in the future.

Feeling Snoozy.

No comments: